|Sept 18, 2007 - 2007 F.R.S.- FNRS Designations|
has released new 2007 nominations. In this regard, five researchers from the Institute for Medical Immunology have been designated as Research Associate, Post-doctoral Researcher, or Research Fellows.
- Stanislas Goriely, MD, PhD, has been designated Research Associate (Chercheur Qualifié) of the FRS-FNRS. Together with Céline Molle and Muriel Nguyen, he will conduct studies on cytokines of the interleukin-12 family including interleukin-27 which was recently found to exert a potent anti-inflammatory action. Part of his work is conducted in close collaboration with Benoît Van den Eynde from the Institute of Cellular Pathology (Université Catholique de Louvain).
- Christelle Langlet, PhD, has been designated Post-doctoral Researcher (Chargé de Recherches) of the FRS-FNRS. She will conduct studies on the roles of protein kinase C isoforms in the activation of dendritic cells and in thecontrol of infections, under the mentorship of Fabienne Willems.
- Pierre Antoine, MD, has been designated Research Fellow (Aspirant) of the FNRS to conduct studies on the transmission of Cytomegalovirus from mother-to-child under the mentorship of Arnaud Marchant.
- Benoît Vokaer, MD, has been designated Research Fellow (Aspirant) of the FNRS to conduct studies on a new pathway of allograft rejection under the mentorship of Alain Le Moine.
- Isabelle De Bock, MSc, has been designated Research Fellow (Aspirant) of the FNRS to conduct studies on the control of allergic reactions in early life under the mentorship of Véronique Flamand.
Published: September 18, 2007
|- February 15 : Biopark seminar with Susan Gasser> Read More|
|- February 28 : Bioké formation on flow cytometry> Read More|
|Recent publication in Am J Transplant> Read More|
|CMMI Center for Microscopy and Molecular Imaging|
BioWin Pôle de Compétitivité Santé de Wallon e
IBMM Institut de Biologie et de Médecine Moléculaires
GIGA Groupe Interdisciplinaire de Génoprotéomique Appliquée
Immunehealth provides Services to Biotech Companies and Biopharma in the field of Immunology